Od EUR 3'000
This expedition will take you to the heart of Jordan! The magnificent views and the thrills along the way will leave you dreaming of the desert long after you’ll be back home.
Crossing border to Jordan.
4H Jeep tour at Wadi Rum.
Lunch at Wadi Rum.
Driving to Wadi Musa to your hotel.
Full day guided tour in Petra.
Optional - Little Petra afternoon activity.
Visit at Shobak castle.
Optional - tour in Aqaba market
Driving back to Arava border.
The price Include:
Assist in border crossing.
Transportation in Jordan
Guide for all the tour.
Entrance fees to Wadi Rum
4H Jeep tour Wadi Rum.
Lunch at Wadi Rum.
Entrance tickets to Petra.
Transportation in Israel
Anything that was not specified in the section “The price includes” or was not agreed in
advance in writing against “Wild Trails”.
Border tax (Israel-104 NIS, Jordan 10JD)
Tips for local Guides
Wild-Trails world class guiding – Odem 68 St, Arad, Israel
www.wild-trails.com - +972(0)58-4960748 – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Price of the activity will be determined by the number of participants upon
ordering. There will be no refunds in case one or more participants will not take part in
• The tour and schedule are subject to changes according to weather conditions,
security conditions, and decisions made by the trip leader in the field.
• Activity times are not flexible, Wild-Trails will not be held accountable for changes
in the tour caused by the group’s late arrival to the rendezvous point.
• All participants must wear hiking boots (participation with sandals, flip-flops or
anything else will not be possible).
• It is highly recommended to bring comfortable clothing for physical activity.
Booking and handling Fee are 25% of the total cost (the fee will be charged upon
booking the activity, and will not be refunded in case of cancellation by the customer).
Deadline for payment: day of the said activity
Cancellation fees in case of cancellation by the client:
• 30-14 business days prior to the activity - the customer will be charged 50% of
the total cost.]
• 13-8 business days prior to the activity - the customer will be charged 75% of the
• 7-4 business days prior to the activity - the customer will be charged 90% of the
• Cancellation 3 business days prior to the activity, the customer will be charged in
Notice of cancellation: Will be sent by Email to Wild-Trails office
Date of cancellation: Will be considered the day the notice has been sent (date and
time) and authorization from the authorized Wild-Trails representative.
Business days, any one of the days from Sunday to Thursday that is not a holiday,
holiday eve or a day off.